For what purpose we use your personal data?
The object or purpose of the collection, use and storage of your personal data, is broken down in the following terms:
- For purposes of recruitment and selection.
- For purposes of recruitment of the staff.
- To identify the entry to facilities from external source personnel (customers, suppliers, and/or visitors) through the use of logs record and video surveillance property of Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V.
- This information is collected for security reasons that allow the integrity safeguard of the personal that works in Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. and ensure the security of the assets property of the company.
- Keeping track of complaints and/or clarification received by customers, debtors, associations, companies or third parties, in addition to statistical applications.
In Addition, we will use your personal information for the following purpose:
(e) For printed and audiovisual publications (Bulletin, notice, boards magazine digital photos, videos and press releases) that serve as a means of communication and publicity of Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V.
The Negative for the use of your personal data for the additional purposes, may not be a reason to denied or limited services or benefits that may be purchased to establish a working relationship with Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V.
Which personal data we will use for these purposes?
- For purposes of recruitment and selection of the personnel, the data collected are the following:
- Identification data: name full, address, telephone of House, errands and cell, place and date of birth, age, nationality, sex, number of safety social, CURP, people with who lives and dependent economic, data on preparation academic.
- Data work: name of the company, address and phone, last since, dates, salary, work performed, personal to charge, reason of it output, name of the Chief immediate and authorization to request references and references personal.
- Data statistics: Source where the holder learned position, background in the Organization and in offices of collection or the same rotation, background in portfolio recovery activities, familiarity with any employee of the company debts, available to travel.
Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. does not collect or process sensitive personal data.
- For purposes of recruitment of staff, the data collected are as follows:
- Documents for identification: photographs size child, copies of proof of address, primer military, credential of elector, Act of birth, proof of affiliation to the IMSS and CURP.
- Documents of references and checking of powers to the post: letters of recommendation, work record of last employment, status in credit Bureau, proof of study and application for employment and rÃ©sumÃ©.
- To identify the income to them facilities of the personal external (customers, suppliers and visitors) through them blogs of record is collected them following data: number of badge, name full, signature, company, area to visit, reason of the visit, identification (type and series), time of entry and output and data of team of computation that enters. In addition to this are kept records of video surveillance for the purpose of identification of entering the personal internal and external facilities.
- To keep record of complaints and/or clarifications received from clients, debtors, associations, companies and third parties, requested the following information: name or business name of the complainant, reason the complaint, date in which it was generated and date that records and data to track the log in system (control, telephone number, home, area or name of the person about which the complaint is generated).
- To generate publications of employees request the following information: name, place, area, antiquity, photographs and videotape recordings of activities of the post to develop, festivities, awards, meetings; Will be also used data from customers, suppliers, visitors who are name, company, position, photographs or videotaping.
What is the validity of the information collected?
- For purposes of recruitment of staff. As long as the employment relationship, the data will be safeguarded, once this is of terminate it will be destroyed in no longer than 2 years. If the employee was not engaged, the data will be safeguarded during 1 year.
- To identify entry to the facilities of the external staff. This information will be protected by a time in log of registration and 6 months in videotaping.
- Care complaints and/or clarifications. This information will be guarded by a time of 6 months.
- Printed elements (wall newspaper and notice boards) will have a duration of 1 month, digital magazine 10 years and electronic files which are photos, videos and press releases will be retained for a period of 3 years.
How applied the exception of the consent to the treatment of data personal?
Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. in his character of responsible for the information that receives over different responsible (customers) of data personal such as banks, telephone companies, automobile companies, institutions of credit mortgage and boxes of saving; delimits the treatment of such personal data because they belong to the customers, limiting the use for the recovery of credits, telephone debts and of service. Therefore, if any doubt or clarification of the privacy of this data, will have to be deal directly with the corresponding Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. client according to privacy notice which it had previously. The above according to whats is described in the article 10 Â° of the Federal Law of protection of pernal data in possession of particulars.
With who share your information personal and so late?
Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. transferred personal data only for candidates who did not meet the required job profile and are shared within the country to the following companies: Givi Services S.A. de C.V., Atento services S.A. de C.V., Dish Mexico S de RL de C.V. BConect Services, S.A. de C.V., Efectivale S. de R.L., Human Consulting Payrolling Mexico S.A de C.V., Infocredit S. de R.L. de C.V., road Assist S.A. DE C.V., Digitex Informatics, S.L.U., Bullish Salesforce Mexico, Pentafonint, S.A. de C.V. and Eulen Servicios, S.A. de C.V. Mexico The data shared is: level of studies, experience, position desired and contact phones.
To transfers these personal data, is necessary the written consent by the holder. Companies above mentioned, also share data with portfolio companies, i.e., these companies will be responsible to provide their data with the same turn or branch companies to provide solutions in the field of human resources management.
How can access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose their use?
You have the right to know what personal data we have from you, why we use it and the conditions of use we give them (access). Also, it is your right to request correction of your personal information if that is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (rectification); to request to be remove from our records or databases when considers its not being used in accordance with the principles, duties, and obligations laid down in the Regulation (cancellation); as well as opposition to the use of your personal information for specific purposes (opposition). These rights are known as ARCOâ€™s right.
The mechanism implemented for the request to apply such rights is through the presentation of the Application of Arcoâ€™s rights located on our Internet webpage www.cjcweb.mx, privacy section or through:
- Our Department’s privacy, located in calle Andalucia No. 254, Colonia Alamos, DelegaciÃ³n Benito Juarez, C.P. 03400, Mexico D.F.
- To know the procedure or requirements to execute your Arcoâ€™s right; you are welcome to call our direct lines 56980579, 56980879 and 47740424. Send an email to email@example.com . The Privacy Department will process the applications to execute your Arcoâ€™s rights, and will address any questions that you might have regarding the treatment of your information.
How can you revoke your consent to use your personal data?
You can revoke the consent that, if is the case, you had given us for the treatment of your data personal. However, it is important to keep in mind that not in all the cases we will be able to process your request or conclude with the use of your personal data immediately, since itâ€™s impossible that over a legal obligation we require follow trying to their data personal.
To revoke your consent you might requested through the presentation of the Request for revocation of the consent located on our website www.cjcweb.mx, privacy section or through our Privacy Department, phone and email address described above to this Privacy Notice.
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
To ensure the proper use of personal data, Consorcio JurÃdico de Cobranza Especializada, S.A. de C.V. adheres to the guidelines and policies necessary for its management and confidentiality protection; however we also offer the following alternative:
Register to the â€œExclusion List” so that your data might not be treated for Labor Exchange, marketing or advertising purposes from our part. For more information this alternative may be taking into account.
How can I know the modification to this Privacy Notice?
We reserve the right to make at any time modifications or updates to this Internal Privacy Notice, to attend legislative or jurisprudential changes, political news or new requirements for the provision of our services.
These changes will be available to the public through our web page www.cjcweb.mx , Privacy Notice Section];